Chinese Broccoli With Garlic Sauce #vegetarian

That is it! So basic and it took me not exactly a half hour to make! My kitchen smelled radiant.

I'm as of now so eager to make this formula once more! I can see this effectively turning into our very own Sunday custom in my little family!

I never cook rice on the stove any longer. My rice cooker makes that ideal sticky rice that isn't excessively dry or excessively wet and I simply love the delightful way simple it is!

When your broccoli with garlic sauce is done, serve it over white rice (or dark colored rice!) for a definitive combo.

Simple and delightful chinese broccoli with garlic sauce - this preferences simply like your most loved takeout!
Chinese Broccoli With Garlic Sauce #vegetarian
Also try our recipe Apple Cranberry Spinach Salad #vegan #recipevegetarian

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/3 cup minced fresh garlic
  • 2 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 8 - 9 cups fresh broccoli florets
  • 1 batch of homemade stir fry sauce(https://buildyourbite.com/3-ingredient-homemade-stir-fry-sauce-recipe/)
  • white rice, for serving (do not salt rice)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and heat to medium 
  2. Add minced garlic and cook for 3 - 5 minutes, stirring often, until garlic begins to brown
  3. Add broccoli florets and stir fry sauce to the skillet and cook an additional 10 - 15 minutes, stirring often, until broccoli is desired texture (I prefer mine with a little crunch, so right around 10 minutes was perfect for me)
  4. Serve over white rice (see notes) 

Read more our recipe QUINOA TACO SKILLET #vegan #recipevegetarian

Source : bit.ly/2KuE0xO

Post a Comment

0 Comments