Sparkling Pineapple Passion Tea #healthydrink #easyrecipe

There are numerous adores in my life. My family starts things out obviously, yet not very a long ways behind them comes my undying affection for all things Starbucks®. I'm an espresso fiend and drink their espresso day by day on account of their K-Cups that I purchase at Walmart. I likewise loooooove their tea! My better half and I have been drinking their Passion Tea for quite a while now. It's so great and reviving on a hot day, and I am too energized on the grounds that it's accessible in a simple to utilize amassed adaptation at Walmart!

Shimmering Pineapple Passion Tea – If you like Tazo® Passion Tea, at that point you will love this reviving turn on your most loved beverage! Made with three basic fixings and ideal for tasting on this mid year.

In any case, disregarding the bunched up hair and singing temps, I couldn't be more joyful that it's at long last late spring. I cherish the quality time I get the opportunity to go through with my family, regardless of whether it's simply sitting on the yard in the nighttimes watching the sun go down. My significant other put in a major yard umbrella as of late, so I simply sit myself down in the shade with a virus drink in my grasp and appreciate unwinding with him close by.

Goodness, and with regards to cold beverages, let me simply acquaint you with my new top choice; this Sparkling Pineapple Passion Tea!

Sparkling Pineapple Passion Tea #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Easy Beergaritas #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • 6 oz Tazo® Passion Tea Concentrate
  • 6 oz pineapple juice
  • 2-3 oz club soda
  • frozen pineapple chunks
  • mint for garnish

Instructions

  1. Fill a large glass with ice and a few frozen pineapple chunks. Pour in the Tazo® Passion Tea Concentrate and pineapple juice. Stir gently.
  2. Add in the club soda, then garnish with mint if desired. Enjoy!

Read more our recipe Strawberry Mango Agua Fresca #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2GADslZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments