Blueberry Mojito Royale #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Simply joking. Be that as it may, I am in Maine, and it is GLORIOUS. The air scents like salt water and pine trees, and I'm simply staying here drinking crisp espresso, watching out at the sea, and for the most part feeling rather princess-like.

In other incredible news, I have nothing on the docket this evening other than a lackadaisical climb, a long snooze, and a half hour or so of watching my flat mate sprinkle around in the pool. I'll most likely advance toward my companion Annie's home for tea later, before hustling home to take a little pre-mixed drink hour swim in my bath. Sooner or later, I may even endeavor to play with my more youthful kin, who appear to warm me. Delight of delights!

Adding to my general Maine fervor is the way that my excellent companion Lily is getting hitched on Saturday, and I couldn't be more siphoned. I've known Lily as long as I can remember through Northeast Harbor, yet our companionship was additionally hardened when we set off for college together, where we lived in a similar residence for two magnificent years…

For curtness and self-protection, I will not go into insights regarding our school holding days, so I'll simply say that we've seen each other taking care of business and most noticeably awful (Lily for the most part getting it done, me generally best case scenario), and I cherish her a LOT.
Blueberry Mojito Royale  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Pomegranate Prosecco Cocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1/3 cup blueberries (plus extra for a fancy blueberry swizzle stick)
  • 6-8 leaves fresh mint
  • 1 tablespoon sugar in the raw
  • 2½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
  • 2 ounces light rum
  • Crushed ice
  • 2 ounces chilled Prosecco or champagne

Instructions

  1. Place the blueberries, mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice in a glass. (I recommend a 12-ounce glass or mason jar, but you can obviously use whatever you like.) Using a muddling tool or wooden spoon, muddle the ingredients in the bottom of the glass until the blueberries have released their juices.
  2. Fill the glass with crushed ice and pour the rum over. Give it a stir.
  3. Top with chilled champagne or Prosecco and garnish with extra mint and blueberries if you’re feeling fancy.

Read more our recipe Cinnamon Roll Iced Coffee #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2Yzp3NJ

Post a Comment

0 Comments