Mango Ice Tea #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie #mango

As a matter of fact, I thought, during the current year's mid year has gone. And afterward I saw out of the window toward the beginning of today and the sun was sparkling.

In the interim, it is right around 30 ° C and really I would need to swing rapidly on the bicycle and drive to the closest city park . We should exploit this climate. We don't have a clue to what extent we will have it.

In the event that the temperament of the sun gives us such a great amount of warmth soon we need to drink a ton ! I realize that my ice tea arrives incredible with you. In the mean time, I have effectively made a formula with strawberry , pineapple , peach and now with mango .

I ought to be useful during the current year, however despite everything I needed to mirror the ice tea with mango. I would state he's my most loved by Strawberry Ice Tea.
Mango Ice Tea #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Triple Berry Kiwi Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 ripe mangos
  • 50g sugar
  • 3 teabags of your choice (preferably green tea )
  • 2 limes
  • A handful of mint leaves
  • ice cubes
  • 1L of water

INTTRUCTIONS

  1. Put on water and place in a carafe with the tea. Leave for a maximum of five minutes.
  2. Puree the pulp of the mango and then seven (at least once).
  3. Slice 1 1/2 limes. Pluck and wash the mint.
  4. Put the juice in a saucepan and boil with half of the sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Then add the rest of the sugar. Then add the juice of half a lime.
  5. Add the lime slices, the ice cubes and the mint leaves to the tea. Then pour the mango syrup.
  6. Stir well and serve cold!

Read more our recipe Tequila Kiwi Smash #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2v2NyTI

Post a Comment

0 Comments