No-Bake Breakfast Cookies #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate

These No-Bake Breakfast Cookies Are Easy To Make, Healthy, Packed With Protein And Simply Delicious. They Can Be Whipped Up In Less Than 5 Minutes And Stored For Up To Two Weeks.

These morning meal treats are an outright most loved in my home. We make them ALL the ideal opportunity for a fast breakfast or bite, just as chocolate nutty spread protein balls, no-heat vitality balls, medium-term oats and scaled down egg frittatas.

At whatever point I get somewhat sluggish to make breakfast or in the event that I realize I will have a feverish week in front of me, I prepare these folks. These sound no-prepare treats are without gluten, refined-sugar free, dairy free and very scrumptious!

I eat 2 or three of them for breakfast (alright, here and there it's 4) and I generally love nibbling on them when I get that mid-evening plunge. They are pressed with protein so they truly keep you feeling full and fueled up.

The thing I cherish most about these morning meal treats (other than the way that they just take 5 minutes to make) is that you can switch them up constantly! Now and again I add just chocolate chips to them (I adore dull chocolate chips). Different occasions I include some cleaved almonds or a few walnuts. The blend in choices are unending – have a go at including pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, flaxseeds… and so on!
No-Bake Breakfast Cookies #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate
Also try our recipe Salted Chocolate and Caramel Pretzel Bars #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate

NGREDIENTS

  • 3/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1-3 Tablespoons chia seeds
  • 3/4  cup old fashioned oats

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Place the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a microwavable bowl and microwave the ingredients for  20 seconds.
  2. Stir the mixture until well combined then add in the remaining ingredients (and any extra mix-in's).
  3. Stir well and ensure everything is well incorporated.
  4. Roll the mixture into 8 balls and place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press the balls flat slightly and place them in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
  5. Store breakfast cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.

Read more our recipe Pistachio & Cacao Tart #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #bestrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2xRilI4

Post a Comment

0 Comments