Blushing Whiskey Sour #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Reddening Whiskey Sour is the ideal mixed drink formula for St Patricks Day, Easter, spring or whenever you'd love a delectable bourbon drink. Extraordinary for blackberry darlings – delish.

Recently I imparted to you my Simple Lemon Syrup. I'm certain some of you were thinking about what I would make with it to impart to you here.

Well – since it's about St. Patrick's Day, I figured I would give you another blended beverage formula. I gave this one a girly wind and it turned out so lovely. Adoring this Blushing Whiskey Sour since I went light on the bourbon and heavier on the lemon so you can appreciate without something over the top. Particularly since St. Patty's is on a Monday this year. πŸ™‚
Blushing Whiskey Sour #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail
Also try our recipe Hibiscus Iced Tea Sparkler #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Ingredients

  • 3 blackberries
  • 2 ounces Simple Lemon Syrup
  • 1 ounce Bushmills Irish Whiskey
  • Crushed Ice

Instructions

  1. Add all ingredients to shaker & shake vigorously until blackberries start to break up to give that gorgeous blush color
  2. Strain into glass packed with fresh crushed ice
  3. Garnish with additional blackberries

Read more our recipe Brazilian Limeade #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Source : bit.ly/2E8ynPN

Post a Comment

0 Comments