Berries, Pineapple & Orange smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Searching for simple approaches to join more organic product into your eating routine or to kick your vacation day off on the correct foot? Attempt this overly solid Orange Pineapple Berry Smoothie!

Have you folks made any goals during the current year? I never make one, yet every start of the year I ensure I rethink my eating regimen and way of life. Since each year's end, around occasions I will in general fall of the wagon and eat such a large number of treats, cakes and unhealthy sustenance (thank you Santa!); or so it appears to me.

I might be a foodie and crafter on the most fundamental level but on the other hand I'm sound cognizant or more all, I'm a mother that should be a good example to her little girl. She will in general duplicate all that I do as such I figured fulfilling solid decisions and driving an in general, adjusted way of life would be a decent methodology to bring up a child the correct way.

So I've chosen to get back on a more advantageous eating routine and this Orange Pineapple Berry Smoothie, formula which you'll discover beneath, will be a steady partner.
Berries, Pineapple & Orange smoothie  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Starbucks Purple Drink Copycat Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 2 cups mixed berries fresh or frozen
  • 1/2 cup pineapple juice
  • 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
  • 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
  • 1 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 fresh ginger peeled and grated
  • 1/8 tsp nutmeg
  • 2 teaspoons honey or sugar optional

Instructions

  1. Peel and grate ginger.
  2. Put berries, pineapple, juices, yogurt, honey or sugar if you use, vanilla extract and spices in a blender. If you are using frozen berries, put those last, a few at a time to avoid getting them trapped in between the blades (or is it just me?).
  3. Process until smooth.
  4. Pour into 2 tall glasses.
  5. Enjoy as a quick breakfast or a refreshing afternoon snack.

Read more our recipe THREE WAYS TO MAKE BUBBLE TEA #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2lBWkDu

Post a Comment

0 Comments