No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

With layers of graham saltines and soft vanilla pudding, this exemplary No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert is velvety, heavenly, and soothing. Also, it's ALWAYS a major hit!

I've really posted this scrumptiously rich, consoling No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert previously. Back in the main couple of months of the blog. When I had like 2 devotees. Furthermore, I had positively no clue what I was doing. (Not that I truly realize what I'm doing now, either ... be that as it may, I have learned in any event a smidgen in the previous year!) So since this is one of my unsurpassed top picks, I chose it was deserving of posting once more.

This is one of those been-around-everlastingly plans. By one way or another, however, I didn't find out about it until only a few years prior. I was acquainted with it by my relative, and after only one nibble, I knew precisely why it's been around until the end of time. Since it out and out tastes so great!

Presently, I want to prepare, and I surely don't avoid complex pastry plans. In any case, once in a while I need something delicious that just so happens to be simple, as well.
No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Also try our recipe Jelly Jar Chocolate Turtle Brownies Recipe #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Ingredients

  • Filling:
  • 2 (3.5 oz.) boxes vanilla instant pudding**
  • 3 c. milk
  • 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping {or 3 c. homemade whipped cream}
  • 1 (14.4 oz) box graham crackers
  • Topping:
  • 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 c. granulated sugar
  • 1/4 c. milk
  • 1/2 c. butter {1 stick}
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions

  1. FOR THE FILLING:  Combine dry pudding mix and 3 cups milk; beat until well mixed. Stir in Cool Whip.
  2. Place a layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9x13" dish. Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and pudding; then top with a final layer of graham crackers.
  3. FOR THE TOPPING:  In a medium-sized saucepan, bring cocoa, milk, and sugar to a full rolling boil; boil about 1 minute, stirring very frequently. Remove from heat and cool one minute. Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter is melted.
  4. Pour chocolate topping over the top layer of graham crackers. Spread evenly to completely cover graham crackers.
  5. Refrigerate over night.

Read more our recipe Chocolate Toffee Bars Recipe #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Source : bit.ly/2NuDSMv

Post a Comment

0 Comments