Keto Sausage And Egg Breakfast Sandwich #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

Who needs cheap food when you can make your own low carb and keto wiener egg mcmuffin comfortable. You won't miss the english biscuit… It's that GOOD! Keto McMuffin Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich

I positively wasn't the main individual to make something like this Keto McMuffin Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich and I certainly won't be the last. I originally observed a variety of this a couple of years prior on Nom Paleo. Each time I would see it spring up in my newsfeed or on Pinterest, I generally revealed to myself I was going to make something comparable, yet I just never got around to it… up to this point.

In the event that you are following a low carb or keto diet, at that point you have most likely gotten entirely exhausted of plain old bacon and eggs for breakfast. Despite the fact that they are two of my total most loved nourishments, I am continually searching for approaches to energize low carb breakfast sustenances. In the event that you are simply beginning and are searching for plans to enable you to end up fat adjusted and get into ketosis, at that point this formula is an extraordinary spot to begin. Impeccably low in carbs and high in sound fats.

To make these flawlessly round molded eggs, I cooked the eggs in the ring of a bricklayer container cover. Excessively simple and it was something I previously had around the house. You can likewise get silicone egg molds to work.
Keto Sausage And Egg Breakfast Sandwich #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food
Also try our recipe Instant Pot Chicken Pad Thai #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 2 sausage patties, cooked (find my recipe here)
  • 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
  • a few slices of avocado
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place lightly oiled mason jar rings or silicone egg molds into the pan.
  2. Crack the eggs into the rings and use a fork to break the yolks and gently whisk. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Remove the eggs from the rings.
  3. Place one of the eggs on a plate and top it with half of the mayonnaise. Top the egg with one of the sausage patties.
  4. Top the sausage patty with a slice of cheese and avocado.
  5. Put the second sausage patty on top of the avocado and top it with the remaining cheese.
  6. Spread the remaining mayonnaise on the second cooked egg and put it on top of the cheese.
  7. Serve and enjoy! 
Read more our recipe Olive Pizza Appetizer #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

Source : bit.ly/2zgOhnX

Post a Comment

0 Comments