Refreshing Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

To reveal to you reality, I thought I'd have progressively down time to unwind yet then I understand that life is short and all I need to do is see the world like any twenty-something. I invested a ton of energy going with no second thoughts. The revelation of new places consistently energizes me and I couldn't feel any increasingly honored to praise the finish of Summer with a glad heart.

In other energizing finish of Summer news, Tony ought to return home from baseball one week from now, so we'll be hanging out eating everything that Chicago brings to the table. Date evenings (and BDUBS) here we come!

As a tribute as far as possible of a delightful season, I've been tasting on this beautiful smoothie. I should be straightforward with you: It's one of my preferred smoothies I've at any point made. I don't know whether it was the basic fixings with strong, reviving flavors, or the way that it made me feel like Britney Spears on a Vegas organize (AKA a Goddess).

What's more, there's just 4 fixings: Pineapple, raspberries, watermelon and almondmilk. This implies you can jazz it up anyway you'd like! Have a go at including a scoop of your preferred protein powder or a tablespoon of chia seeds.
Refreshing Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Limoncello Prosecco With Blueberries and Thyme #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

INGREDIENTS

  • 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
  • 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (or berries of your choice!)
  • 3/4 cup fresh diced seedless watermelon
  • 1/4 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla, plus more if necessary

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a blender, place all ingredients together and blend until smooth. If necessary add in more almond milk just a tablespoon or two at a time until you get a nice thick smoothie consistency. Pour into a chilled glass or into a pineapple that's been carved in the middle. Makes 1 smoothie.

Read more our recipe Honey & Smoke Mezcal Cocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2MWDGaQ

Post a Comment

0 Comments