Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Hello! I am getting a charge out of a morning in my robe and some of the time, it just feels great. End of the week are simply so magnificent, right? I am concentrating on eating well this year so at the beginning of today I am switching things up with a morning meal smoothie. So much flavor and you can make it in minutes!

I am a major fanatic of smoothies as a dinner or a bite. They are an extraordinary method to get your products of the soil in a flavor-stuffed beverage and they taste incredible! They likewise are extraordinary to make for in a hurry, or when you need a snappy begin to the day. This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe is one of my preferred mixes and I am sharing the simple formula today.

I making the most of mine this end of the week while taking a shot at my objectives for the year. I simply love the new beginning that accompanies another year and after the occasion break, I truly feel invigorated and revived. Obviously, that feeling doesn't in every case keep going long, however everything looks OK.

One of my objectives is to shed a couple of pounds so this smoothie is intended to supplant a portion of those breakfasts.If you cherish smoothies that really taste somewhat sweet (yet not very sweet) and fruity, you will love this formula. It is likewise a veggie lover Pineapple smoothie since there is no yogurt in it.
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Sparkling Limoncello Cocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1 cup ice cubes
  • 1 cup pineapple chunks
  • 10-12 strawberries

Intructions

  1. Remove stems from strawberries.
  2. Wash fruit thoroughly.
  3. Place ice, pineapple and strawberries in blender.
  4. Blend about 30 seconds at high speed.
  5. Pour into glasses and enjoy!

Read more our recipe Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2KGDdId

Post a Comment

0 Comments