Christmas Sangria #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Christmas Sangria is a magnificent method to commend the special seasons, across the board dazzling chilled glass. This happy sangria is only the correct equalization of fresh and fruity, with a slight dash of sweetness!

For as long as two days, I continue advising myself that Christmas is practically around the bend. Would you be able to trust it's just two days away?! It feels unbelievable. In spite of the fact that I guess that is the situation consistently

I am tied in with pressing Christmas Eve and Christmas day with as much nourishment as I can. The cooking and preparing long distance race will proceed until my feet are sore and my stomach is thundering (indeed, I generally neglect to eat when I am cooking/heating!).

There is something in particular about the special seasons that draws out the genuine internal gourmet expert inside me. Imparting custom made nourishment to all my friends and family is the best blessing on the planet in my book.

Rosemary, cranberries, and apple make this sangria the ideal Christmas drink that goes with any occasion supper!
Christmas Sangria #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Pineapple Rum Slush #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

INGREDIENTS

  •  2 750ml bottles Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay (I used Soverain Chardonnay!)
  •  3/4 cup sparkling apple cider
  •  1/4 cup sugar
  •  1/4 cup cranberries, halved
  •  3/4 cup cranberries, whole
  •  1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
  •  3 rosemary sprigs
  •  Garnish: rosemary sprigs

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
  2. Stir together with a large wooden spoon to help the sugar dissolve.
  3. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
  4. Serve chilled with a garnish of rosemary sprigs. Make sure to get some of the fruit in every glass!

Read more our recipe Red Raspberry Iced Tea #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2hTBiVg

Post a Comment

0 Comments