Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse #healthyfood #dietketo

This simple and solid Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse is a delightful and sound sweet that you can appreciate without feeling regretful!

The reason I generally endeavor to make sound treats and evade overwhelming cream, margarine and so on and so forth is on the grounds that I like to get my café fix from time to time. And after that, when you have overly charming spots that serve Rainbow Donuts (did I simply state rainbow donuts?!), you can't state no regardless of whether they make you feel remorseful later.

So by making solid pastries, I like to sort of make myself like not over-enjoying sugar-stacked stuff.

A day or two ago, I saw that I had a major old tub of Greek yogurt lying in the cooler and for reasons unknown, I wasn't generally feeling it. Obviously, I raced to Pinterest and had a go at looking through a basic pastry formula utilizing Greek Yogurt.

On the off chance that you ask me whether this has an aftertaste like the genuine article – I will be straightforward. A customary chocolate mousse has that rich velvety consistency since it has cream, eggs and all the exquisite things that makes it eminent.
Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse #healthyfood #dietketo
Also try our recipe Easy Spaghetti Pie #healthyfood #dietketo

Ingredients

  • Greek Yogurt - 1 3/4 cups
  • Milk - 1/2 cup
  • Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup (I used semi-sweet chocolate chips - but you can use dark or sweet chips if you prefer)
  • Honey - 1 tbsp
  • Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp

Instructions

  1. Pour milk in a saucepan and put it on low heat. When the milk warms up, add chocolate chips and stir them until they melt. (Don't bring the milk to a boil)
  2. Once the chocolate chips are melted, remove the milk from heat and let it rest for 3-5 minutes. Add honey, vanilla extract and greek yogurt and mix it properly. There should be no lumps (you can even use a hand mixer for this)
  3. Pour it into ramekins and let it chill for at least 2 hours.
  4. Serve chilled. You can add a little whipped cream on top while serving if you desire. 

Read more our recipe Crockpot Carnitas from Pork Tenderloin (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb, Keto)

Source : bit.ly/2Si5tRS

Post a Comment

0 Comments