Cabbage with Chicken #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

This succulent Cabbage and Chicken is healthy, filling, thus flavorful. Only a couple of fixings and around 15 minutes of dynamic concocting time make this astonishing supper. This is my #1 Best Recipe yet!

This formula has never bombed me. It gets "Ooohs" and "Aaahs" from my loved ones each time I make it! This Sautéed Cabbage with Chicken is so tasty, filling, and solid that I can't express enough great words about it. It is a MUST TRY and I trust you won't avoid this formula.

Sautéed cabbage is a regular fixing in Ukrainian cooking, with new cabbage utilized when it's in season and salted cabbage throughout the winter and spring. We (the Ukrainians) as a rule cook this dish with bacon, ribs, and pork. I likewise cook vegan cabbage frequently. Two or three years prior, I chose to attempt it with chicken and it surpassed every one of my desires. From that point forward, I have customary solicitations for this dish from my better half, yet frankly with you – I love it more than anyone! It is by a long shot my preferred dish on the planet and I can eat it consistently with a major spoon right out of the cooking pot. 🙂

This dish is likewise entirely simple to cook. It takes around 15 minutes of dynamic cooking time and 45 additional minutes to complete on the stove. Not terrible, isn't that so? You can tidy up the kitchen and set up the supper table while the dish is cooking.
Cabbage with Chicken #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe The Best Crock pot Roast Recipe #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • 3 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
  • 1 medium cabbage
  • 2 medium carrots (shredded)
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 2 tbsp. tomato paste
  • 1 cup chicken stock
  • salt, pepper
  • 1 tbsp. hot sauce optional
  • chopped fresh parsley to garnish

Instructions

  1. Warm up a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and chicken. Fry for 5-7 minutes or until browned.
  2. Meanwhile, slice the cabbage into thin strips, just like you would for coleslaw.
  3. Add the paprika and tomato paste to the chicken. Stir, and then sauté for another five minutes.
  4. Add the cabbage and cook for five more minutes.
  5. Add the shredded carrots, chicken stock, salt, and pepper. Stir everything together. Cook without the lid, stirring occasionally, for about 40 minutes, until there is no liquid remaining.
  6. Add 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, if desired. Garnish with fresh parsley.

Read more our recipe Creamy Salmon Pasta #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2ByR3HD

Post a Comment

0 Comments