Cherry Vodka Sour #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

This cherry vodka sharp formula is ideal for the spring and summer months! Made with my custom made cherry imbued vodka and new sharp blend, it is particularly delightful and invigorating!

In this formula, you will further notice that I'm under even my typical 1:2 proportion! I'm such a revolutionary.

All that is left is to top the mixed drink shaker and shake tenderly for 30 seconds. The explanation I shake delicately is on the grounds that the shaker is so full!

I snatch three distinct glasses and separation the substance of my shaker between them. I include ice 3D squares where required.
Cherry Vodka Sour  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Slow Cooker Gingerbread Latte #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 4 ounces cherry infused vodka
  • 6 ounces lemon juice freshly squeezed
  • 2.5 ounces simple syrup or 3 - 6 ounces
  • Tools
  • Glassware
  • cocktail shaker
  • Tom Collins glass or double old fashioned glass
  • coupe
  • martini glass
  • Garnish
  • 6 cherries

Instructions

  1. Fill shaker 3/4 with ice
  2. Add vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup
  3. Cap shaker and gently shake for 30 seconds
  4. Pour contents equally between the 3 glasses
  5. Sip
  6. Smile
  7. Enjoy

Read more our recipe Sangria Verde with Vinho Verde, Cucumber, Melon, Mint #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2Ps0MXP

Post a Comment

0 Comments