Chocolate Avocado Mug Cake (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free) #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

This flourless chocolate avocado mug cake is super fudgy and chocolatey. It's likewise paleo, vegetarian and gluten free. Also, it cooks in the microwave in around 2 minutes.

The cake has a fudgy, nearly brownie-like surface and you don't should be on a paleo or vegetarian diet to appreciate it.

I have many avocados in my cooler right now which are overripe, so I chose to make a few pastries with them. I truly love adding avocado to chocolate cakes since it makes them so wet and rich, while likewise making them more beneficial.

At the point when you make sweets with avocados, they regularly look somewhat dry when they are done, however they don't taste dry by any means.

Since I've been making paleo mug cakes, I needed to make a paleo adaptation of my chocolate avocado mug cake. In any case, as an extra challenge, I needed to make the cake eggless. The vast majority of the paleo cakes I've made depend vigorously on an egg to tie the cake and help make it feathery. I needed something that was progressively thick and fudgy, so I would not like to utilize an egg.

Since the cake doesn't utilize an egg, you can even half-cook it marginally, leaving you with a gooey chocolate cake.

To tie the cake together, I utilized almond margarine. You can substitute with other nut margarines, however I like utilizing almond spread since it has a gentle enough flavor, enabling the chocolate to be the star.
Chocolate Avocado Mug Cake (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free) #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Also try our recipe Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Ingredients:

  •  4 tbsp mashed avocado 48 grams; or about half a medium avocado
  •  2 tbsp almond butter
  •  3 tbsp maple syrup
  •  1/4 tsp baking powder  please note commercial baking powder is not paleo so you may need to make your own homemade paleo baking powder
  •  2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder

Directions:

  1. Add all ingredients into a large, microwave-safe mug. Mix with a small whisk until batter is smooth. Batter will be thick.
  2. Place cake into the microwave and cook at full power for about 2 minutes, or until surface of cake looks done. Allow cake to cool a few minutes before eating.

Read more our recipe Gluten-Free Eclairs with Dairy-Free Pastry Cream #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Source : bit.ly/34e7Hbu

Post a Comment

0 Comments