Vegetable Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch

These Vegetable Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms are unfathomably delectable! They've been a most loved in our home, and with every one of you, for quite a long time! They are healthy, filling and delectable, yet low in carbs and fat!

At the point when I originally began this blog, I didn't consider how changes of my own eating routine could affect my work. I was an omnivore when this blog started. In any case, throughout the years, as life normally changes, so do our dietary patterns. Our impression of "sound" is always reshaping, similarly as our needs do.

At the point when my girl turned into a veggie lover, years prior, I felt constrained to join her. From the start, it was somewhat of a demonstration of help. Following a couple of months in, I felt a change. As time went on, I couldn't envision returning.

A long time later, here I am… agreeable and glad to consider myself a veggie lover. It was hard to envision how that would affect my perusers, given that a portion of my more established chicken, fish and meat plans were their top choices. In any case, I wouldn't be consistent with myself, or to them on the off chance that I distributed plans that I couldn't appropriately test.
Vegetable Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch
Also try our recipe Roasted Cauliflower Steaks #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch

Ingredients

  • 4 large portabella mushrooms wiped with a damp paper towel
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for coating the mushrooms
  • 1 large sweet onion diced
  • 2 medium zucchini diced
  • 1 roasted red pepper diced
  • 4 – 6 sun dried tomatoes chopped
  • 2 – 3 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 large handful of spinach
  • 1 pinch dried oregano crushed between your fingers
  • dash of crushed red pepper flakes
  • freshly ground black pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs see notes to make this gluten free
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan see notes to make this vegetarian/vegan
  • 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese see notes to make this vegan

Instructions

  1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a sided baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Using a small spoon, gently scoop the gills out of the inside of the mushroom. With a small knife, remove the stalk.
  3. Rub each mushroom with a bit of olive oil and set them on the prepared baking sheet, stalk side up.
  4. In a 12 inch sauté pan over medium high heat, add the olive oil then the onions. Sauté for 3 or 4 minutes, then add the zucchini and continue to cook as the zucchini begins to soften. Next add the red pepper and tomatoes. Cook for another few minutes. When the onions have become translucent and soft, add the garlic. Cook for one minute and add the spinach.
  5. Once the spinach wilts, remove the pan from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients, up to and including the Parmesan. Stir to combine.
  6. Divide the mixture in four; I spread the mixture out evenly in the pan and using my spoon, just slice through like a pie to divide equally. Stuff each mushroom with a quarter of the mixture.
  7. Bake in the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. Top each mushroom with about 1 tablespoon of the mozzarella and continue baking for another 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is just beginning to get golden on top.

Read more our recipe Low Carb and Gluten Free Fried Cabbage with Kielbasa #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch

Source : bit.ly/2JH2cdx

Post a Comment

0 Comments