2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge Recipe #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe

I am on a Valentine's Kick this year. I was staying here simply tending to my very own concerns a day or two ago flipping through a cookbook and it hit me. All things considered, it didn't generally hit me yet I saw this formula for 2 fixing fudge. I had never known about a wonder such as this, yet whoever thought of it is unadulterated virtuoso!

I chose I would endeavor to make 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge since strawberries are a standout amongst my most loved things on the planet.

I adore this formula considerably more in light of the fact that my dairy free most established little girl can really eat it! Not this strawberry assortment, yet you can blend and match to make whatever season you pick.
2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge Recipe #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe
Also try our recipe S’mores Popcorn Balls #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe

Ingredients
  • 16 oz can of strawberry frosting any brand
  • 12 oz package of white chocolate chips
  • Valentine sprinkles
Instructions
  1. Line an 8x8 baking with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. Pour the white chocolate chips into a microwave safe dish. Hit in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until melted.
  3. Once the chocolate chips have melted completely, stir in the strawberry frosting.
  4. Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking dish.
  5. Use the back of a spoon to spread the fudge and sprinkle with Valentine sprinkles.
  6. Place in the fridge 2 hours to set.
  7. Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into pieces.
  8. Enjoy!
Read more our recipe S'mores Bites #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe

Source : bit.ly/2SXkdKe

Post a Comment

0 Comments