Skinny Lasagna Rolls #dinnerrecipe #food

I cherish pasta as much as anyone else. Be that as it may, I can't eat it frequently except if I'm willing to put on weight at a disturbing pace. Furthermore, I'm definitely not! That is the reason I LOVE this Skinny Lasagna Rolls formula.

My charming spouse, then again, would eat pasta a few times each week on the off chance that I served it that regularly. Typically I make zucchini pasta, which he endures. Be that as it may, as of late, I simply needed to favor him with the genuine article. This Skinny Lasagna Rolls formula was basically flawless! He got his pasta, and I got the chance to appreciate it as well, however constrained my segment to one roll. That is the thing that I call a success/win!

This formula is very simple to make, and, on the off chance that you are cooking for two-four, you'll have a lot of scraps. (Or on the other hand you can solidify half to warm up one more day).

I simply love the segment measure. I as a rule eat only one with a side serving of mixed greens. My pasta-denied spouse eats around two. At that point we appreciate scraps for a couple of days!
Skinny Lasagna Rolls #dinnerrecipe #food
Also try our recipe Cheeseburger Pie #dinnerrecipe #food

Ingredients

  • 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
  • 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
  • 15 oz fat free ricotta cheese
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 egg
  • salt and fresh pepper
  • 32 oz spaghetti sauce
  • 9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350°.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper.
  3. Spoon about one cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish (or use mini baking dishes if you want to freeze or share.
  4. Place a piece of wax or parchment paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles.
  5. Make sure noodles are dry.
  6. Spread 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture evenly over noodle.
  7. Carefully roll and place seam side down onto the baking dish.
  8. Repeat with remaining lasagna noodles.
  9. Spoon sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts.
  10. Makes nine lasagna rolls.
  11. To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll.

Read more our recipe Grilled Pineapple Chicken #dinnerrecipe #food

Source : bit.ly/2H1QE29

Post a Comment

0 Comments