Balsamic Roasted Vegetables – Gluten Free & Vegan #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch

I never figured I would ever be as amped up for vegetables as I am about these Balsamic Roasted Vegetables. In the event that my multi year old self could see me now, they would be stunned! For the initial 24 years of my life, it was a quite huge exertion to get me to eat vegetables. Interestingly, I wouldn't attempt them!! The first occasion when I made these cooked vegetables was the first occasion when I had ever had a brussel grow. Insane right!?

I've been compensating for wasting time and have been setting up these Balsamic Roasted Vegetables once every week this mid year. They are that great!! They are such a simple dish to assemble also. Everything you do is hack up the veggies and afterward hurl them in a Ziploc pack with olive oil, balsamic, and some flavoring. At that point cook them in the over for 30 minutes and you have an astounding side dish that goes well with any dinner.

My preferred vegetables to make are peppers, zucchini, red onions, mushrooms, and brussel grows. This formula is very adaptable so you can make this with any of your preferred vegetables. I was stunned the amount I cherished the brussel grows. You generally find out about guardians driving their children to eat their brussel grows however when they are cooked like this there is no constraining going on. My little girl gobbled them up!
Balsamic Roasted Vegetables – Gluten Free & Vegan #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch
Also try our recipe Keto Breakfast Pepper Rings Recipe #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch

Ingredients

  • 2 bell peppers, cut into 2” chunks
  • 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2” thick half circles
  • 1 red onion, cut into 2” wedges
  • 8oz Mushrooms, cut in half
  • 3 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1 tsp thyme
  • 1/2 tsp salt

Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
  2. Chop vegetables and place them in a large Ziplock bag.
  3. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, and salt to the bag and seal the bag tightly, letting out as much air as possible.
  4. Shake the bag to evenly coat the vegetables.
  5. Optionally let the vegetables marinate in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.*
  6. Pour the vegetables onto a cookie sheet and arrange them into a single layer.
  7. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the vegetables have started to brown and they are fork tender.

Read more our recipe The Best Vegan Banana Pancakes #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch

Source : bit.ly/2MFYMKo

Post a Comment

0 Comments