Easiest Cinnamon Crunch Knots #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

For those of you over the age of twenty-one, who recalls their twenty-first birthday celebration? It's sort of a major one, yet you folks, I truly can't recollect what I accomplished for my twenty-first. I trust I've referenced this previously, however my birthday has never been something I have anticipated. As far back as I hit my youngsters it's been something I feared rather than anticipated. I know, I am so bizarre, however I am simply not enthusiastic about having all the consideration on me, which I understand doesn't generally bode well thinking about what I accomplish for a profession.

I put out a note on Instagram stories this week asking all of you what plans you'd like to see. The mind-boggling reaction was fast, straightforward, simple, insignificant fixings, and solid… ish plans. The uplifting news for me (and you!) is that I sort of definitely realized this is the thing that you folks needed, which is the reason I am sharing these cinnamon ties today. I needed to leave you with a simple choice for Easter brunching and nibbling, and these cinnamon bunches are that formula.

What I adore about making these bunches is that they are hitches. Which means, the more blemished they are the better, so don't worry about what they look like. Trust me, when they heat up they will be delightful, and beautiful, in light of the fact that cinnamon sugar has that impact on everything.

Have you all at any point had the Panera Cinnamon Crunch Bagels? They used to be my top choice (no Paneras up here), and their crunchy fixing motivated the fixing on these bunches. You all, the fixing takes these cinnamon bunches to another level. SO heavenly.
Easiest Cinnamon Crunch Knots #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Also try our recipe Lemon Raspberry Bars #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup warm water
  • 1 packet instant yeast
  • 2 teaspoons honey
  • 2 -2 1/2 cups white whole wheat or all-purpose flour, plus more as needed
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 6 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • GLAZE (OPTIONAL)
  • 1 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 tablespoons cream cheese at room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the water, yeast, honey, flour, salt, and olive oil. Knead until the dough comes together, about 1-2 minutes. Cover and let sit in a warm place for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
  2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. 
  3. In a bowl, combine the granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
  4. On a floured surface, roll the dough out into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick, adding flour to the dough if it is sticky. Spread the dough with 4 tablespoons butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Fold the dough in half and cut into 12 strips. Twist each strip and then tie into a loose knot, it doesn't need to be perfect. Place on the prepared baking sheet. 
  5. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Stir the melted butter together with the remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon and the brown sugar. Spoon clumps of the brown sugar mix over the knots (see above photo). This is going to be your "crunch" layer. Transfer to the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. 
  6. Meanwhile, make the Glaze. In a medium bowl, beat together the powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons water until smooth and combined. If needed, thin the glaze by adding water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached. 
  7. Drizzle glaze over the knots, if desired. Enjoy!

Read more our recipe Texas Sheet Cake Bites #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Source : bit.ly/2KHVzY5

Post a Comment

0 Comments