Iced Vanilla Latte Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Chill off with this sweet Iced Vanilla Latte all mid year. It is a reviving method to get your day by day cup of Joe and simpler than you would might suspect to prepare!

There are just a bunch of fundamental fixings in this formula; espresso, milk, and enhanced syrup.

When I understood I quite often request a similar beverage, I figured it was the ideal opportunity for me to get my barista on.

Subsequent to making this formula I chose I ought to be a barista.Or truly, anybody could be a barista. Not that I am overly astonishing at making espresso drinks yet THIS latte is not really good or bad straightforward. You truly can't turn out badly when you just have a couple of essential fixings.
Iced Vanilla Latte Recipe  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Key Lime Cocktail #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
  • 1 cup milk or cream
  • 1/2 cup vanilla syrup more or less to taste
  • ice

Instructions

  1. Divide your coffee between two ice filled glasses.
  2. Top each off with half of the milk and half of the syrup. Stir and enjoy.

Read more our recipe Dirty Banana Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2YOjBup

Post a Comment

0 Comments