Slow Cooker Beef & Noodles #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

his is one of those plans that help me to remember home. It's not really a dish we had regularly, however it was a vital dish when my grandmother or mother made it! At times, I make the noodles without any preparation like my grandmother and mother do … and different occasions, I simply get them solidified! 😉

Contingent upon the day, now and then I like my Beef and Noodles with more stock than different occasions. Don't hesitate to modify the fluid to your family's inclination and to your moderate cooker. In the event that you like a thicker formula, utilize less fluid – and on the off chance that you like it increasingly like a soup, utilize progressively fluid. In my moderate cooker, I utilized the underlying container of hamburger stock blended with soup blend, soup, and garlic – in addition, I later included 8 cups (2 full containers) of meat juices – which yields what you find in these photos.

In spite of the fact that my grandmother and mother didn't make their Beef and Noodles in the moderate cooker, it's my favored strategy. I as a rule start the hamburger the prior night so it's decent and delicate in the first part of the day. I immediately shred it and include some extra hamburger stock before approaching my day. At that point, about an hour prior to supper time, I include the noodles. It truly is that simple and you will have a hard time believing how rich and delightful this dish is until you attempt it!!
Slow Cooker Beef & Noodles #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe One-Pot Potato Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Feta #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

INGREDIENTS

  • 2-3 lb. beef roast
  • 1 can (14 oz.) reduced-sodium beef broth
  • 1 envelope (from a 2.2 oz. box) beefy onion soup mix
  • 1 can (10.5-10.75 oz.) cream of celery or mushroom soup, undiluted
  • 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 6-8 cups beef broth or water, more if desired
  • 1 pkg. (24 oz.) frozen home-style egg noodles
  • Salt and pepper, to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a large bowl, combine the beef broth, beefy onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, and garlic cloves. Set aside.
  2. Place the roast in a 5-qt. (or larger) slow cooker. Add the soup mixture. Cover and cook for 8 hours or overnight on LOW, or until the beef shreds easily.
  3. In the morning, break beef apart and add 6 -8 cups of beef broth or water. Cover and continue to cook an additional 8 hours on LOW.
  4. An hour before you eat, add egg noodles, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for an additional hour on HIGH or until noodles are tender.

Read more our recipe Mexican Stuffed Mushrooms #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2M2oeu5

Post a Comment

0 Comments