Pumpkin Pecan Baked Brie #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

Brie cheddar, pumpkin margarine and walnuts, enveloped by puff baked good and heated to ooey gooey flawlessness!

Hello, companions! Welcome back to my Lemon Tree Dwelling! As you may have seen, things have been somewhat tranquil around here of late. I wish I had some incredible clarification or energizing news to share… ..yet the fact of the matter is only that life after Myla is outwitting me!

It appears that, at some random time, at any rate one of the children is asking me an inquiry, disclosing to me a story, crying, crying, waiting be encouraged, holding on to be grabbed, requesting help with schoolwork, or searching for a mate… ..and some way or another, amidst all that, completing a blog entry feels almost incomprehensible!

I am attempting to approve of it… .truly, I am. I am attempting to grasp this time when my children are little and need such a great amount from me… .however it's hard! I like to complete things, to make, to achieve. I flourish with having very profitable days… ..and its a well known fact that getting a multi year old and a multi year old off to class, and after that remaining at home with a multi year old and a multi month old isn't helpful for being gainful. At any rate not in the manners in which I may have as a primary concern.
 Pumpkin Pecan Baked Brie #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food
Also try our recipe Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic #healthyfood #dietketo

Ingredients

  • 1 sheet puff pastry dough
  • 1 8 oz. round brie cheese
  • 1/2 c. pumpkin butter I used my Homemade Pumpkin Butter
  • 1/4 c. pecans
  • 1 egg
  • 1 Tbsp. water

Instructions

  1. Thaw puff pastry dough and roll gently to smooth out seams.
  2. Place pecans in center of dough; top with pumpkin butter.
  3. Place cheese on top of pecans and pumpkin butter; wrap dough around the cheese and pinch seams to seal.
  4. Whisk egg and water and use a pastry brush to brush both sides completely.
  5. Gently place seam-side down on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  6. Decorate the top with additional pecans and/or dough.
  7. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.

Read more our recipe Brown Butter Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Chunk Cookies #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

Source : bit.ly/2kyHPpD

Post a Comment

0 Comments