Southern Pimento Cheese #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

With abundant seasonings and only a little kick, velvety Southern pimento cheddar is extraordinary including wafers or burgers to crab cakes or corn meal! This cheddar spread likewise makes an extraordinary virus party canapé plunge that doesn't require the broiler.

Give me a chance to transfer to you a discussion I've had a bigger number of times than I can check. It goes the very same way without fail.

We're in South Carolina, and they can't put my impartial emphasize until we have that discussion.

At the point when my folks were love birds, they chose they needed to move from Michigan toward the East coast. They denoted a lot of urban areas on a guide and took an excursion, halting in every one to figure out the city.

I cherish my sweet tea, seared chicken, corn meal, and okra. In my book, no other grill sauce can contrast with South Carolina mustard-based grill. The blog has included three meat and okra gumbo, and salted okra directly from my nursery.
Southern Pimento Cheese #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food
Also try our recipe Tapioca Pudding #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

Ingredients

  • 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 4 oz jar of pimentos drained
  • 4 oz cream cheese softened
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp onion powder
  • 1/4 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp pepper blend (I use Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up Pepper)
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1/4 tsp Old Bay seasoning

Instructions

  1. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.

Read more our recipe Avocado Pasta with Asparagus and Peas #healthyfood #dietketo #breakfast #food

Source : bit.ly/2Iq8rl5

Post a Comment

0 Comments