Chewy Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe

Admission time. I'm prepared to not be pregnant any longer. I never thought I'd get to that spot this time around. I'm just 34 weeks so I have far to go, and I truly thought I'd approve of this infant taking to the extent that this would be possible to come so I would have additional time with Hugo. He has been my best bud for 2 strong years, pass on the individual that I invest the most energy with, and I realize our relationship is going to change. In any case, I simply am tired of it… this pregnancy has been fine, however sufficiently awkward to make me need to feel like myself once more. You know, my let out secured, restless, infant holding, milk house keeper self yet at the same time. You get me right?

I likewise appear to have relapsed to the main trimester again where certain scents and tastes send me over the edge just as specific longings that I only *have* to have. A week ago? Red Velvet everything. It's bizarre on the grounds that it's not ordinarily my #1 must have season (I regularly pick lemon or salted caramel,) yet once I got the possibility of these treats in my mind I needed to have them.

The base is a chewy cocoa-y treat with fresh edges and excessively delicate middles. I included dim chocolate chips and ocean salt for the sake of entertainment, and bested them with a feathery cream cheddar icing. They are merry and flavorful, the ideal Vday treat as I would see it!
Chewy Red Velvet Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe
Also try our recipe Easy Ricotta Cake with Fresh Berries #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe

Ingredients

  • ¾ cup butter, softened (1½ sticks)
  • ¾ cup brown sugar
  • ½ cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
  • ⅛ cup cocoa powder
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon red food coloring (1 teaspoon if using gel)
  • 1 dark chocolate chips
  • Flaky sea salt
  • Frosting:
  • 4 oz cream cheese, softened
  • ¼ cup butter, softened
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions

  1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt set aside.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg, vanilla, and food coloring, and mix for another minute or two until smooth and creamy.
  3. Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
  4. Scoop dough into 2-inch balls and arrange on a cookie sheet or plate. Freeze for an hour.
  5. Preheat oven to 350F.
  6. After dough has cooled, Place cookie dough on sheet. 2 inches apart. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
  7. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges are set. Cool for a few minutes before removing from cookie sheet and cooling on a wire rack. Repeat with remaining dough!
  8. For the Frosting:
  9. Cream together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Gradually add the powdered sugar and then the vanilla extract.
  10. Frost cookies when cool.

Read more our recipe 2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge Recipe #dessertrecipe #chocolatecake #cheesecake #cookiessimplerecipe

Source : bit.ly/2RGYl4P

Post a Comment

0 Comments