Watermelon Ice #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Watermelon Ice is a heavenly method to add shading and flavor to your beverages for gatherings, wedding and infant showers, or only a blistering summer evening!

I'm prepared to absorb the sun and make the same number of summer lovin' recollections as humanly conceivable. Roger is finished with school FOREVER and while that implies that I have him in my arms every minute of every day I have no designs to desert every one of you all the while.

What's insane is that unexpectedly I am blogging as much as I was the previous fall. Around Roger's spring break, and our excursion to Hawaii, things began to get insane and I reduced my blog entries to remunerate and concentrate on the current things. I don't know whether you've seen the unexpected increment, yet I'm on calendar to post 4-5 times every week (simply like the previous fall) in the coming months, conceivably even through Christmas!

I stressed that once Roger graduated I would wind up playing hooky and simply hanging with him throughout the entire summer, yet rather I have the blogging bug!
Watermelon Ice  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Tropical Sunrise Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

INGREDIENTS
  • Watermelon
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Slice open your watermelon & use a melon baller to scoop small balls of watermelon onto a baking sheet. *(1)
  2. Place baking sheet filled with watermelon balls in the freezer for at least one hour or until frozen.
  3. Enjoy your Watermelon Ice in a tall glass of your favorite summer beverage!
Read more our recipe Apple Cider Sangria #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2mzrstg

Post a Comment

0 Comments