Goodnight Moon Milk Recipe with Blue Majik and Reishi #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Hey companions! Feeling focused? Searching for something to assist you with quieting down following a monotonous day? All things considered, look no further! I have a simple, calming, and clean eating beverage formula for you to attempt. I've been investigating and playing with adaptogens, which are fundamentally plants that help us *adapt* to push. I'm chipping away at a different post to discuss adaptogens in more detail. Be that as it may, for the time being, how about we talk about the present new formula! Here's my ongoing pre-rest, night schedule drink of decision – this Goodnight Moon Milk Recipe with Blue Majik and Reishi. Majik… reishi… what?! How about we examine…

In the wake of a difficult day of work, educating Zumba, blogging, YouTube-ing, and so forth, I now and again need a little help getting into a chill state of mind for sleep time. Along these lines, I've been making this Goodnight Moon Milk Recipe as a feature of my night schedule to prepare for bed.

While despite everything i'm taking a shot at making (and really adhering to) an entire evening time schedule, I've gotten along nicely at perusing a piece from a paper book (attempting to remain off screens) and having this blue moon milk. What's more, I'm truly burrowing it.

Now and again, I make some hard memories quieting my psyche by the day's end, so I was searching for something to assist me with that. Be that as it may, I didn't simply need a dozing pill, since I incline toward common, all encompassing arrangements.

In my exploration, I began discovering plans for pre-rest tonics and elixirs, including "moon milk". In view of the Ayurvedic thought that drinking hot milk before bed causes you rest, moon milk is additionally regularly made with adaptogens. I cherished sleep time tea, yet this was some next level stuff!
Goodnight Moon Milk Recipe with Blue Majik and Reishi  #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Vanilla Oat Protein Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Ingredients

  • 1/2 teaspoon reishi powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon Blue Majik
  • dash of cinnamon
  • dash of ground ginger
  • dash of pink Himalayan salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
  • 1 teaspoon water, plus additional, if needed to blend paste
  • 1 cup milk of choice (I use unsweetened coconut milk)
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • edible flowers, optional, for garnish

Instructions

  1. Combine reishi, Blue Majik, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a large mug. See Note below about the “dash” amounts – this should be just a touch. Stir. Add maple syrup and water and stir until the powders are dissolved, adding additional water as needed.
  2. Heat the milk in a small pot over low to medium low heat until warmed to your liking (I stop it just as it reaches a simmer). Alternatively, in a separate mug, you can heat the milk in the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes.
  3. Pour milk into the mug with the paste mixture and stir to combine. Stir in vanilla extract.
  4. If using, place handheld frother towards the bottom of the mug (so it doesn’t splash around) and be sure your mug is much larger than the amount of liquid in there. This is because when you run the frother, the liquid can rise up to 2 inches (at least that’s what happens in my mug). Once you’re sure you won’t make a mess, turn the frother on and let it run for about 20-30 seconds, or until it’s frothed to your liking.
  5. If you want to garnish the moon milk, sprinkle a wee bit of Blue Majik on top and spread some dried, edible flowers around the top. See bottom of the blog post for this recipe for the edible flowers I used.
  6. Enjoy!

Read more our recipe Anti-Inflammatory Blueberry Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/32FRASY

Post a Comment

0 Comments