Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Shake #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Shake poses a flavor like a liberal treat while being very solid with banana, chocolate protein and new mint leaves!

I battled whether to consider this beverage a smoothie or a shake and at last settled on considering it a shake. It tastes thick and smooth like a shake so that is the thing that sounded best. I had initially chosen to make a totally unique formula rather than this one and afterward imagined this up in the center of the night and couldn't get it out of my head. Truth be told, I messaged myself to make this in the night so I would not overlook by the following morning.

A shake formula in November you inquire? I needed to make something a little more beneficial that still had an aftertaste like the special seasons and the crisp mint in this formula is the way to making it suggest a flavor like an occasion refreshment! On the off chance that you can't discover mint (I discovered mine at my neighborhood supermarket in the new herb area for $2!), you can utilize mint concentrate found in the preparing passageway or with the flavors.

My girl has jumped on an incredible smoothie kick and continued approaching me for "moothies" throughout the day so I at long last folded and made this. She was an incredible fan! Particularly of the chocolate chips that I had out for the shoot which she continued taking! I love the mint and chocolate enhances together-it sort of suggests a flavor like a Thin Mint treat or like an Andes mint. The banana season gets covered yet it includes a great rich surface that I love.
Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Shake #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail
Also try our recipe Fresh Cucumber Mint Lemonade #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Ingredients

  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2 mint leaves (or 1/8 teaspoon mint extract)
  • 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
  • 1 cup milk
  • Optional: ice

Instructions

  1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Enjoy!

Read more our recipe Caramel Apple Cider Mimosa #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Source : bit.ly/34VH5gb

Post a Comment

0 Comments