Baked Butter Garlic Shrimp #healthyfood #dietketo

Speedy and straightforward approach to prepare tasty shrimp with simple. Garlic and margarine Shrimp. Hurl with Pasta or use spread sauce as a plunge for hard bread. Yum!

My children are fixated on shrimp. They're continually imploring me to purchase shrimp when they accompany me to the store. When I saw it discounted a week ago, I realized I needed to get a few and needed to have a go at something new. So I made Baked Butter Garlic Shrimp, and it was a hit.

I cherished that it was so natural to make and simply toss in the broiler. It additionally cooks super-quick, so it tends to be an actually snappy supper.

We were observing Mother's day (seven days late in light of the fact that I was away over Mother's Day). We had steak with our own, however I was supposing it would have been incredible hurled in pasta and sprinkled with Parmesan cheddar.

Baked Butter Garlic Shrimp #healthyfood #dietketo
Also try our recipe Cauliflower Buffalo Wings #healthyfood #dietketo

Ingredients

  • 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and cleaned
  • 5 tbsp softened butter
  • 3-4 large cloves garlic, crushed
  • salt and fresh ground pepper
  • fresh or dried parsley for garnish
  • Lemon wedges, for serving, if desired

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
  2. Smear butter evenly over the bottom of the baking dish
  3. Sprinkle the crushed garlic over the butter
  4. Add the shrimp, trying not to overlap if possible
  5. Sprinkle everything with salt and pepper
  6. Bake for 7 minutes and then stir/turn the shrimp and bake for 7-10 more minutes, or until shrimp is done.
  7. Garnish with parsley, if desired, and squeeze a lemon wedge over it, if desired.
  8. Serve as a side with steak, or toss the cooked shrimp and butter sauce with pasta. If you do this, cook the pasta while the shrimp is cooking for a quick meal.

Read more our recipe Spicy Chicken and Avocado tacos with Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce #healthyfood #dietketo

Source : bit.ly/2I7wUht

Post a Comment

0 Comments