vanilla lavender limeade #healthydrink #easyrecipe

This weeks #SundaySupper subject is Welcome Spring. I couldn't think about a more Spring-y formula than a reviving glass of Lavender Lemonade, however I chose to include a contort and make it limeade with a sprinkle of vanilla.

I've been needing to make a lavender beverage for a long while. I requested this arrangement of natural herbs and I knew precisely what I would do with the lavender – make Vanilla Lavender Limeade.

You get a major pack of 2 measures of every one of these herbs, and they are so beautiful. There's so much you can do with them! My next undertaking is the rosebuds – stay tuned!

I squeezed 6 limes and 1 lemon, and afterward joined that with a basic syrup I made on the stove. I included about a teaspoon of vanilla concentrate to the straightforward syrup as it achieved a bubble.
vanilla lavender limeade #healthydrink #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Quick and Easy Butterbeer Recipe #healthydrink #easyrecipe

INGREDIENTS

  • 6 limes
  • 1 lemon
  • 2 tablespoons culinary lavender
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 4 cups cold water

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Juice the limes and lemon and set aside.
  2. Boil 2 cups of water and pour over the lavender in a fine mesh strainer.
  3. Add 1-3 drops of neon purple food coloring, if desired. Then, set aside.
  4. Mix together sugar, vanilla, and cold water. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until all the sugar is dissolved.
  5. As soon as all the sugar is dissolved remove from fire.
  6. Combine the sugar syrup with the lime/lemon juice in a 2 quart pitcher.
  7. Pour the lavender water into the pitcher and stir.
  8. Add 1-2 cups of ice to the pitcher.
  9. Serve immediately. Add a few lavender buds to the top of each drink for garnish.

Read more our recipe Fresh Cucumber Mint Lemonade #healthydrink #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2E1IdCL

Post a Comment

0 Comments