blueberry chia seed pudding (easy + 5 ingredients) #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding couldn't be simpler! Made with just 5 plant-based and bravo fixings, it brings real flavor, yet no time in the kitchen. Ideal for Meal Prep!

This post is supported by Silk for their #Progressisperfection crusade.

Wouldn't it be decent to have room schedule-wise to get ready flavorful and nutritious suppers for ourselves three times each day? How about we be genuine, however – that is an extravagance the greater part of us don't have. While it's critical to begin our days with a decent supper to fuel our brains and bodies, I additionally imagine that is the primary thing a large number of us neglect to do when we're focused and occupied.

That is the place this Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding comes in. With a short planning time of 10 minutes and just 5 plant-based fixings (counting Silk's Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk!), this feeding and fulfilling breakfast meets up instantly. I cherish how I can make a major bunch toward the start of the week; all I need to do in the first part of the day is top it with certain berries + whatever else lies in my wash room, and breakfast is served.

Obsessive worker ism and I have had an entirely solid relationship for whatever length of time that I can recall. All things considered, I could have invested much more energy in both school and my grown-up life investing time with companions and friends and family. Rather, I'd regularly lock myself in my loft, working from dawn to dusk since I (or my work) must be "impeccable." However, a year ago I truly felt the burnout, and made a guarantee to myself that I would attempt to be better, improve, and live more completely.
blueberry chia seed pudding (easy + 5 ingredients) #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie
Also try our recipe Mango Ice Tea #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie #mango

INGREDIENTS

  • ¼ cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
  • 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
  • Pinch of Cinnamon (Optional, but recommended)
  • 2-3 tsp Maple Syrup
  • ⅓ cup Chia Seeds
  • Additional toppings, as desired

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Add the first 4 ingredients to a Blender or Food Processor and combine for 10-15 seconds, until smooth.
  2. Transfer the “Blueberry Milk” to a sealable jar or container, and add in the Chia Seeds. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes.
  3. After 5 minutes, mix the Pudding one more time (to ensure no “clumps” are at the bottom), then cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours, preferably overnight.
  4. Top and serve as desired.

Read more our recipe Triple Berry Kiwi Smoothie #healthydrink #easyrecipe #cocktail #smoothie

Source : bit.ly/2Zz17Kq

Post a Comment

0 Comments