Zucchini Ravioli #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

In the event that you are searching for an ache for commendable low carb supper, this Zucchini Ravioli Recipe with Chicken possesses all the necessary qualities! It is a more beneficial bend on a classing you adore. Gooey, smooth and flavor-pressed – you will never miss the carbs with these keto agreeable formula!

In all probability my folks were going out, and my Mom required something simple that the sitter could make for supper.

As a youngster that experienced childhood with boxed Macaroni and Cheese, it didn't enter my thoughts that they were exceedingly prepared and most likely not the best thing for me.

They turned into my most loved go-to supper for snacks, when my folks went out, and basically whenever I could convince my mother to give me a chance to have them.

They turned into my most loved go-to feast for snacks, when my folks went out, and essentially whenever I could convince my mother to give me a chance to have them.
Zucchini Ravioli #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Vegan enchiladas #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • 3 medium zucchini
  • 4 ounces finely shredded cooked chicken
  • 6 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese
  • 4 ounces Parmesan cheese grated
  • 1 egg beaten
  • 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
  • 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
  • 1 1/2 cups marinara I used Creamy Tomato Sauce (link in recipe notes)
  • 3 ounces Gruyere cheese shredded

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a medium baking dish with avocado oil.
  2. To make the “noodles,” slice two sides of the zucchini lengthwise, creating flat sides. Use a vegetable peeler to slice each zucchini into flat strips.
  3. Make the filling by combining chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir until combined
  4. Lay two strips of zucchini noodles side by side, so that they overlap lengthwise. Do the same with two more noodles on top, perpendicular to the first strips.
  5. Add about a tablespoon of filling to the center of the zucchini. Working one side at a time, bring the ends of the strips together to fold over the center.
  6. Turn the ravioli over and place in a baking dish seam-side down.
  7. Pour sauce over ravioli and top with Gruyere cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.

Read more our recipe Easy Chicken Tortellini Soup #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2Yl3fFJ

Post a Comment

0 Comments