Salted Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Blondies #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

On the off chance that there was ever a chocolate bar formula to have in your back pocket, it ought to be these blondies. Truth be told, I should get back to these Pocket Salted Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Blondies… however I'm feeling like that title may be a little on the long side.

Point is, these are the best blondies I've at any point had. In all actuality, I haven't had a ton of blondies, nor made a great deal of blondies (in spite of the fact that I do have a formula on HBH from my absolute first year of blogging… the photographs are terrifying), yet at the same time these blondies here are the best.

I referenced yesterday that my folks have a huge amount of visitor around the local area. Consider this, when my folks have visitors around the local area, that implies I have visitors nearby as well. For those of you new, I live nearby to my parent's home, perhaps a football field away from one another, and everybody who comes to visit knows two significant things, my home has the sustenance… and the liquor.

Once in a while I truly wish this was not the situation, however generally, I wouldn't fret being the spot that everybody comes to for good eats. My two more youthful siblings, Malachi and Red are right now home and with them come companions. Numerous companions. Red's home for a couple snowboard rivalries, and Kai is here to film both new formula recordings for the HBH Instagram and Red snowboarding… in spite of the fact that he's generally been taping Red nowadays.

Anyway… we have many individuals around the present moment. The young men will be here into January and the remainder of the family arrives in half a month for Christmas (can hardly wait to see my cousins!), so I will have a lot of mouths to encourage. This implies I need some great meals, and much increasingly sweet treats,, for individuals to nibble on when they find some escape (and let me disclose to you it is chilly, it's been in the single digits all week and snowing as I compose this!).
Salted Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Blondies #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Also try our recipe Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins With Cinnamon Honey Butter #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) salted butter
  • 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 1 cup light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 2-3 ounces milk chocolate chunks
  • flaky sea salt

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
  2. In a microwave safe mixing bowl, melt together the butter and 1/2 cup peanut butter on power level high, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Stir in the brown sugar, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add the flour and baking powder. Transfer the bowl to the freezer and chill 5 minutes or until the dough is no longer warm to the touch. Stir in the chocolate chips. 
  3. Spread 1/2 the dough out in the prepared dish. Dollop and then gently swirl the remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter into the dough. Add the remaining dough overtop, don't worry if it does not fully cover the peanut butter. Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, just until set in the center. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the milk chocolate over the blondies. Return to the oven for 1-2 minutes to gently melt the chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt. Let cool and then cut into bars. Store for up to 5 days in an airtight container.

Read more our recipe Sugar-Free Keto Coffee Ice Cream #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Source : bit.ly/30ghrQY

Post a Comment

0 Comments