NO BAKE APPLE DONUTS #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch

As far back as I made my Watermelon Donuts a couple of years back, I've turned out to be fixated on doughnut ifying whatever organic product (or nourishment) I can get my hands on. Furthermore, in light of the fact that apples have been a furor over the web, I thought making No Bake Apple Donuts, Fork and Beans style, would be a fun method to praise the up and coming period of class kickoff snacks. The truth is out, we are as of now talking everything school year kickoff for the kids*

On the off chance that you ask me, school appears to begin prior and prior with consistently. I recall the great ol' days when summer wouldn't end until after Labor Day. None of this beginning the school year in August garbage. Hear me out, I sound like an elderly person. I recall my day

What hasn't changed is the requirement for sound, mind controlled tidbits that children still need to keep them powered for the afternoon. That is the place I come in to help! What you'll have to cause these No To heat Apple Donuts
NO BAKE APPLE DONUTS #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch
Also try our recipe Roasted Tomato Soup #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch

INGREDIENTS

  • 3 apples, cut into 1/2” thick slices
  • 2 c. water + juice of 1 lemon* (see notes)
  • DONUT “FROSTING”:
  • 1/2 c. peanut butter, creamy and natural (or sunflower seed butter for nut free option)
  • 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
  • TOPPINGS OPTIONS:
  • rainbow sprinkles
  • chocolate sprinkles
  • cacao nibs
  • mini chocolate chips
  • granola
  • chopped nuts or seeds

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cut small circles out in the middle of each apple slice.
  2. Soak the apple rings into the water and lemon juice mixture for 5-10 minutes. Pat dry completely.
  3. Mix together the peanut butter and cocoa powder until smooth and well combined. Slather over each slice.
  4. Add the toppings of choice.

Read more our recipe Black Bean and Spinach Enchiladas #vegan #vegetarian #soup #breakfast #lunch

Source : bit.ly/2QGVyFd

Post a Comment

0 Comments