Classic Cheesy Pineapple Casserole #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Exemplary gooey Pineapple Casserole is really a Southern potluck most loved ~ that graces the table of numerous Thanksgiving and Christmas day suppers in the South, as well!

I had quite recently moved from Vermont to North Carolina, had recently begun my first 'genuine' work, and ... it was my first Thanksgiving ceaselessly from my Mom's cooking. I was overly honored, however, and was welcomed by my sibling's relative to have Thanksgiving supper with their family. So sweet!

I won't go into all the Northern versus Southern Thanksgiving-nourishment culture-stun I encountered that day. Maybe we'll spare that for one more day ... Be that as it may, one thing that was on the table that I wasn't utilized to was this great Pineapple Casserole.

In addition to the fact that it was hot pineapple ... which I didn't care for ... it had cheddar blended in with the pineapple! Cheddar and pineapple?? I thought, as not to be impolite ~ I took a scoop, "Gracious, my, this isn't going to go down simple."
Classic Cheesy Pineapple Casserole #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Leftover Pumpkin Pie Ravioli Spheres #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 (20 oz.) cans chunk pineapple in juice (no sugar added), well drained
  • 3/4 c. granulated sugar
  • 6 T. self-rising flour
  • 2 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese
  • 2 c. crumbled Ritz crackers (approximately 1 sleeve)
  • 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Mix together drained pineapple, sugar, flour, and cheese. Pour into an 8x8" baking dish lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. Combine Ritz cracker crumbs and melted margarine, tossing with a fork to moisten all the crumbs. Top the pineapple mixture evenly with the cracker crumb mixture.
  3. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until heated through.

Read more our recipe Roasted Butterflied Prawns in Garlic-Parsley Butter #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2r6TP4A

Post a Comment

0 Comments