White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

This warm White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte has the perfect measure of chocolate, flavors, and pumpkin goodness! It's the ideal espresso drink for cool fall days.

All things considered, the climate here has been a serious bother. Simply enough cool mornings to make us believe that fall had come to Florida. I may have gotten excessively energized and proceeded to purchase a couple new sweaters and a couple of boots to celebrate.

And afterward simply like that the warmth and mugginess returned furiously. The new garments are as yet sitting in my wardrobe with the labels on them since it's too sweltering to even think about evening consider wearing them yet.

Until it gets cold without a doubt, I'm sitting in my home with the climate control system wrenched low, so I can wear sweats and shoes and I can taste on hand crafted lattes.

A couple of years prior I made this Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte, it's as yet one of my preferred espresso drinks in the fall. I mean salted caramel anything generally gets my vote!

As I was flipping through some old cookbooks and magazines recently however, I saw a white chocolate hot cocoa, and it made me wonder how that would be in the event that I joined it with my hand crafted pumpkin latte.

I had some extra pumpkin puree in the ice chest subsequent to making these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, so I went to the kitchen to try out this pumpkin drink.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail
Also try our recipe Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Shake #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Ingredients

  • 3/4 cup milk (whole, 2%, or skim)
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
  • 2 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice + extra
  • 1 cup strong brewed coffee
  • whipped cream or Cool Whip

Instructions

  1. Stir together the milk, cream, white chips, pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a saucepan. Heat over low heat until the chocolate chips have melted, stirring the whole time.
  2. Remove the pan from the heat and froth the milk until desired foam occurs.
  3. Pour the coffee into two cups. Top the coffee with the frothed milk.
  4. Garnish with whipped cream or Cool Whip and sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice. Drink immediately.

Read more our recipe Fresh Cucumber Mint Lemonade #healthydrink #drinkrecipe #smoothiehealthy #cocktail

Source : bit.ly/2P3n1D6

Post a Comment

0 Comments