Ranch Chex Mix Snack #desserts #cakerecipe

This Ranch Chex Mix made for a group. My most loved bite blend is stacked with peanuts, cheddar saltines, pretzels, and rice grain. This simple lively Ranch Chex Mix is ideal for gatherings and school snacks.

We've stacked our fiery Ranch Chex Mix with prepared pretzels, peanuts, Chex grain, and an assortment of wafers. This madly simple farm nibble blend is hurled with mustard powder, farm flavoring, and softened spread at that point heated in the stove for 30 minutes until crunchy and brilliant darker.

I can't disclose to you how frequently I wish I had this Ranch Snack Mix close by to convey to summer parties the previous couple of weeks. It's such a simple hors d'oeuvre or generous bite to make for a group and I cherish that this formula is a work of art, as well. I grew up eating Chex Snack Mix and after some time, I've added my most loved Ranch flavoring to the blend for an additional contort.

You all, it has been raining in NOLA for 3 weeks and I'm in somewhat of a funk. I have companions coming into town and this downpour is simply excessively. Try not to misunderstand me, I long for the times of perusing a decent book while the downpour potatoes against the housetop however eventually, life must go on!

I just returned to NOLA half a month prior in the wake of going through 2 months in Wisconsin and I'm fearing this climate, particularly since it would appear that it will be setting down deep roots. Then again, this downpour has given personal time to clean every side of the house and now I'm at long last stocking our crisis storm pack. Just the basics will make the cut and that incorporates this solid bite Ranch Chex Mix!
Ranch Chex Mix Snack #desserts #cakerecipe
Also try our recipe Coconut and Raspberry Flapjacks #desserts #cakerecipe

Ingredients

  • 5 cups rice cereal such as Rice Chex cereal
  • 2 cups cashews or cocktail mix peanuts
  • 5 cups pretzels
  • 3 cups cheese crackers
  • 2 cups oyster crackers
  • 4 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 ounce ranch seasoning dry powder
  • 2 teaspoons mustard powder
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan
  • 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley flakes

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.  Line a large rimmed jelly roll sheet with parchment paper. 
  2. In an extra large mixing bowl, combine rice cereal, peanuts, pretzels, cheese crackers, and oyster crackers.  
  3. Gently toss with large slotted spoons.  
  4. Melt butter in microwave and toss together with mixture in bowl.
  5. Combine ranch seasoning powder, mustard powder, grated parmesan, and dried parsley.
  6. Sprinkle over mixture then gently toss together.
  7. Pour mixture evenly over prepared pan.
  8. Bake in oven 30 minutes, tossing mixture halfway through baking.
  9. Allow to cool then store in airtight container.  

Read more our recipe Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake #desserts #cakerecipe

Source : bit.ly/2WBkkcB

Post a Comment

0 Comments