German Chocolate Brownies #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

German Chocolate Brownies – The BEST Brownies Loaded With Chocolate, Caramel And An Amazing Coconut Pecan Frosting. Excessively Rich And Full Of Chocolate Goodness!

I'm a brownie sweetheart completely. I can't get enough of the fudgy surface and rich flavor. These German chocolate brownies are one of my preferred varieties, just as cheesecake brownies, chocolate caramel brownies, mint brownies and fudge brownies with chocolate icing.

So I thought of the most AMAZING sweet formula half a month back… .German chocolate BROWNIES! My family adores German chocolate cake and I do as well, yet essentially on account of the icing! The icing is DIVINE! I eat it by the spoonful, despite the fact that I most likely shouldn't concede that. ;)

I'm not so much the greatest cake darling, yet brownies are an entire distinctive story! So I chose to consolidate my adoration for brownies, chocolate, caramel and coconut icing to make these underhanded little treats. They are excessively rich and loaded with chocolate goodness! Trust me, you'll need to document this German chocolate brownie formula away!
German Chocolate Brownies #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Also try our recipe Rosemary Focaccia Bread #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

INGREDIENTS

  • FOR THE BROWNIES:
  • 30.5 oz brownie mix (2 boxes, I used Hershey’s double chunk)
  • 1 1/2 cups caramel craft bits
  • FOR THE COCONUT PECAN FROSTING:
  • 3 egg yolks
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup evaporated milk
  • 1/2 cup butter (or margarine)
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut (make sure it's fresh)
  • 1 cup pecans (chopped)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Bake brownies according to package. Allow to cool.
  2. Melt caramel bits in microwave for 1 minute and drizzle over brownies.
  3. Make frosting by combining butter, egg yolks, sugar, milk, and vanilla in a large saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, about 10-12 minutes (make sure to stir consistently). Add coconut and pecans. 
  4. Spread frosting over top of caramel. Top with melted chocolate and pecans if desired. You may want to place in the refrigerator to harden before cutting.

Read more our recipe Salted Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Blondies #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Source : bit.ly/2Zno2M6

Post a Comment

0 Comments