Grilled Cheeseburger Wrap #healthyfood #dietketo

Today around evening time I was in the disposition for a burger. Not a turkey burger but rather a genuine succulent hamburger burger. The main issue was I would not like to eat it on a bun nor did I need to run over the best with calories.

This solid cheeseburger formula incorporates a low-carb wrap loaded up with lean meat, cheddar, and all your most loved burger garnishes. On the off chance that you have time, place it on the barbecue for a few minutes for that additional smokey season.

I basically concocted some lean ground hamburger and prepared with Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, mustard, and different seasonings. At that point I layered the hamburger alongside some cheddar, a little mayo, ketchup, onions, and lettuce.

When I initially shared this formula I made it on an indoor flame broil. Nonetheless, I've made it ordinarily from that point forward without utilizing a barbecue. So in the event that you don't have a flame broil no stresses, you can basically move it up and appreciate. It's great with or without the flame broil.

It was likewise an immense hit with my children. I ask my most seasoned "how was it?" and she said "Mama it is superior to anything you believe." That's everything I have to give this formula a changeless spot in my week by week menu plan. 🙂
Grilled Cheeseburger Wrap #healthyfood #dietketo
Also try our recipe Healthy Jambalaya (Whole30, Low Carb, Paleo) #healthyfood #dietketo

Ingredients

  • 1 pound ground beef (I used 93/7 organic grass fed beef)
  • 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tablespoon ketchup
  • 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • ⅛ teaspoon pepper
  • ⅛ teaspoon salt
  • 5 100 calorie wraps (I use Flatout Wraps)
  • 5 slices american cheese (I use wegmans organic)
  • 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
  • diced onions
  • 1 cup of romaine lettuce
  • Additional ketchup (optional)
  • Mustard (optional)
  • mayo (optional)

Instructions

  1. In a medium to large skillet coated with cooking spray cook the beef on medium till almost cooked through but still a little pink (about 7-10 minutes). Break beef up as it cooks.
  2. Add Worcestershire, ketchup, grated parmesan, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the beef. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
  3. Continue cooking until beef is cooked all the way through and is no longer pink.
  4. In the center of the wrap place a slice of cheese and ½ cup of the beef mixture. Add tomato and lettuce. Then if you are using, and I highly recommend you do, add some ketchup, mustard, and a little mayo. Roll up and enjoy.
  5. If you're using a grill turn on indoor grill to 350 or you can also use a grill plan. Roll the wrap and place seam side down on grill. Once there are grill marks turn over. Grill for another 2-3 minutes then remove.
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the rest of the wraps.

Read more our recipe Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders #healthyfood #dietketo

Source : bit.ly/2YjOByA

Post a Comment

0 Comments