Mexican Street Corn Recipe #healthyfood #dietketo

This Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe is a standout amongst the most mainstream formulas on the site. It's one of my most loved Cinco de Mayo formulas. My most loved occasion is just 3 days away This MEXICAN STREET CORN DIP RECIPE is our most loved Hot Corn Dip! This Mexican Street Corn Recipe is an incredible method to observe Cinco de Mayo! All that you cherish about zesty Mexican Dip with a gooey heated road corn turn . BEST PARTY DIP EVER.

and since I'm in a distraught dash to get all of you the best Mexican formulas.

My Cinco de Mayo menu incorporates drinks like Strawberry Margarita Punch, Skinny Margaritas, Tequila Sunrise, and White Wine Margaritas. Aside from tequila drinks, I additionally have ALL KINDS of Cinco de Mayo starters for you.

My Healthy Mexican Street Corn is one of my most loved formula on the site, yet you folks KNOW I adore hot and mushy plunges to the exclusion of everything else. Cinco de Mayo is an occasion to SPLURGE and not stress over calories, so I thought, why not join the two? Make a hot and mushy variant of my most loved cold fast plunge?! The outcome is flawlessness, on the off chance that I do say so myself!

I made this Hot Corn Dip Recipe when my folks were nearby to watch the Blue's amusement… and my father was more than fretful while hanging tight for me to take pictures. I thought Scout was a poor person!! My father feels weak at the knees over chips and plunge, it's his distinguishing mark.

Mexican Street Corn Recipe #healthyfood #dietketo
Also try our recipe Baked Butter Garlic Shrimp #healthyfood #dietketo

INGREDIENTS

  • 16 ounces 2 blocks low fat cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 2 cloves garlic minced
  • 2 tablespoons franks redhot sauce or your favorite wing sauce
  • juice from one lime about 2 tablespoons
  • 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese divided
  • 2 15 ounce cans corn, fully drained and rinsed
  • 4 ounces low fat feta cheese (or Cojita Cheese, crumbled)
  • 1 jalapeno pepper chopped (leave the seeds in for extra spice, or remove the seeds for a milder flavor)
  • 2 tablespoons red onion chopped
  • 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
  • Your favorite chips for dipping

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350F
  2. In a high powered blender or mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, hot sauce, lime juice, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Blend until fully combined.
  3. Scoop the cream cheese mixture into a large bowl and add the remaining one cup cheese, the corn, feta, pepper, onion, and cilantro. Stir to combine.
  4. Pour mixture into a prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
  5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbly. Garnish with more cilantro, feta, and hot sauce.
  6. Serve with chips and enjoy!

Read more our recipe Lasagna Stuffed Meatloaf #healthyfood #dietketo

Source : bit.ly/2uBZePB

Post a Comment

0 Comments