15-Minute Quinoa Fried Rice Recipe #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

It's hard to believe, but it's true, a solid adaptation of vegetable seared rice! It's quinoa seared rice and you can make it in like 15 minutes. Alright, reveal to me the amount you love me now? That is to say, I simply tackled your weeknight supper issues! Gracious, it makes no difference to you? That is remorseless, however the pleasure is all mine at any rate. Goodness, and you can most likely feast prep this, it keeps in the refrigerator for a couple of days. At whatever point you don't really eat the 2-3 servings in a single sitting, which has never occurred in my lifetime.

I used to feign exacerbation at my associates at whatever point they were discussing their youngsters and how much work it is to deal with them. Better believe it, you're a sloth and you're rationalizing on the grounds that you're resting at your work area.

So karma. Presently I don't have the opportunity to eat, I don't have the opportunity to cook for myself, I clearly have the opportunity to rationalize and to grumble, yet hello, I'm a whiz.

So this quinoa seared rice is something I make when it's 9pm and I see that I haven't eaten a genuine dinner yet. It's one of my go-to too speedy and simple meals that I can simply eat up. Also, unfailingly, without a fall flat, I know – it's going to be great.

All you have to do to make this more advantageous adaptation of seared rice is snatch a few vegetables, whatever you have in that ice chest of yours, cleave them well, and fry them in a dish with some quinoa, soy or tamari sauce, eggs. And afterward eat.
15-Minute Quinoa Fried Rice Recipe #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe
Also try our recipe Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken Chili #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 carrot, chopped
  • 1/3 cup frozen peas
  • 1/2 cup cauliflower or broccoli, chopped
  • 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
  • 2 scallions, chopped
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • 2 tbsp coconut or olive oil

Instructions

  1. In a medium-large non-stick pan, scramble the eggs in olive oil.
  2. Once ready, add in the garlic clove and mix together, then add the cauliflower and peas, cook for 2 minutes, scrambling.
  3. Add the quinoa and the rest of the ingredients, stir from time to time for 5 minutes.
  4. Add more soy sauce or sesame oil if needed.
  5. Turn the heat off and serve.
  6. Enjoy your quick dinner! 

Read more our recipe Vegan Meatballs with Spaghetti #dinnerrecipe #food #amazingrecipe #easyrecipe

Source : bit.ly/2X1nnMN

Post a Comment

0 Comments